About Steve Cotter & Full Kontact
Steve Cotter draws from an extensive and diverse background as a champion athlete and cutting-edge trainer to develop some of the most complete and exciting programs in strength and conditioning today.
Throughout his lifelong study, Steve continues to research and implement the most effective training methods in kettlebells, martial arts, qigong, strength and conditioning, athletics and human performance fields. He constantly improves his skills and abilities to benefit, teach and motivate you.
Cotter shares his years of experience as a martial artist, world-class athlete and fitness coach to design and supervise programs for those who take their training seriously. While each client is unique, a common theme always presents itself in Steve's training programs; an unyielding focus, unparalleled intensity and precise attention to detail.
- Consultant to several professional sport teams, including NFL's San Francisco 49ers and San Diego Chargers
- Subject Matter Expert to US Navy SEALs at Virginia Beach, VA
- Strength & Conditioning training for US Marines at Quantico Marine Corps Base
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) - National Strength & Conditioning Assoc. (NSCA)
- Creator of the authoritative Encyclopedia of Kettlebell Lifting DVD series.
- Creator of Full KOntact Kettlebells System and best-selling DVD series
Check out our training services to see how Steve Cotter can help you to achieve your goals.